Tuesday 26 January 2010

some people ask the strangest questions

I was at a faith event at a school in Nottingham (the school shall remain nameless) a teacher came up to me and asked: "How do you wash your hair?" With a stunned look on my face I replied, "With shampoo and water!" The teacher replied "Oh."


Sometimes the questions are not so strange, for example, I was in the toilet at the Victoria coach station in London when a random stranger came up to me (I wasn't giving out a George Michael vibe honestly). She said, "how long has it been since you cut your hair?" I said "I've never cut my hair." She accepted that response and then said, "your hair is beautiful" to which I replied "Thank you."

Then a second woman came up to me (George Michael would have been proud!) and said "Is your hair natural?" I said: "Yes." she then said, "Is it your hair?" Although I thought this was a strange follow up question given the first I, in my teach the world mode said, "Yes it is my hair."

However my mother earth I'm all understanding and all giving persona disappeared when she leaned forward and tried to touch my hair... she hadn't even washed her hand after coming out the loo...urghh. I did my Usain Bolt dash and was outta there in a flash!

No comments:

Post a Comment