Thursday 18 February 2010

Up close and personal!

I get asked lots of questions about my hair on a daily basis. Mostly the questions are simple how long has it been growing? Or do i ever cut it? Or do i wash it kind of questions, which I can cope with quite well. However on one particular day a random man ... and it is always random people approaching me... came up to me and stood within a centimetre of invading my personal space and asked,
"When you make love does your hair get all tangled up in the proceedings?"
I know! I thought that myself. How can a total random ask such a personal question. Needless to say I didn't entertain him and walked off with a disgusted look on my face, which I do quite well. The answer just in case you were wondering is...
mind your own bees wax!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment